Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that a confirmation of an order containing any tobacco products is taken as an acceptance and agreement that the receiver of these products is at or over the legal age for consumption of tobacco in their country.
1) All orders are subject to confirmation byÂ Swiss Cigar Bank.Â Swiss Cigar BankÂ reserves the right to limit orderÂ quantitiesÂ for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping,Â Swiss Cigar BankÂ will inform you in a timely manner.
2)Â Swiss Cigar BankÂ will run a credit check to establish the customer’s creditworthiness. By submitting an order, theÂ customer understands and agrees that this type of control may be carried out.Â Swiss Cigar BankÂ can cancel anÂ order if the customer is not creditworthy or if the customer has one or several outstanding invoices at Swiss Cigar Bank
3) If the client is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, the amount will be credited to the customerâ€™s account to be used for future orders. The client may request direct reimbursement to the credit card or bank account used to make the order if justified.
4) The customer becomes responsible for delivered products. In case of problems, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. No credit or replacements will be made after this period. Goods that were delivered by mistake or in excedent must be returned within 7 days of reception of the order. Goods that are returned must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and by unit of packaging. The buyer bears the shipping costs. Please contact us to receive a return number and instructions.
5) Please note that according to US law no Cuban cigars can be shipped into the US.
6) All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change until the order is confirmed by Swiss Cigar Bank
7) Please be aware that your delivery may also be subject to local customs charges, over which we have no control, and which must be borne by you.